PDA

View Full Version : C7 Fall Colours Cruise

Sideways
10-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Hey Guys...

How about ONE more run before we pack it in for the 2009 Motoring season???

Got this in my inbox and thought I would pass it along. I remember looking into this last year and it fell on the same weekend as our RATTLER cruise...so you know which one was more important:laugh: ...

\"I looked into the C7 fall meet and drive. It is being held this Sunday, please be there at 11am. Meeting point is at the AMC lot at Thickson Road and 401. Hopefully we can get ALL the Design cars out one more time!

All information can be found here: http://falltour.ca/

Please make sure you sign up any cars who are planning to come, and let me know as well. Depending on how many cars decide to come out, we may meet at a separate location before going in together.

So far there are already 459 cars signed up of all different makes, and not one MINI yet... This is definitely a great opportunity for us to show the automotive community what MINI really is.\"

This was fwd to me by Jason at Head office of MINI Canada, so he wants to get some representation on the East Side!

You do have to register for this event, but from what I have heard it is a pretty good run.

Chrissy and I will be attending, as well as the MINI Interceptor.

Anyone else wanna go?

nemisis
10-23-2009, 03:09 PM
Already signed up for it with the other car. Wish I would have known about this sooner or I would have went with the Mini & not the SRT-4. :lol:

lilcoopr
10-23-2009, 07:55 PM
As Adam mentioned, I will be there!! Who else is coming??? :D

Sideways
10-24-2009, 12:53 PM
come on EastEnders!!! One more run before we put our Snows on!