PDA

View Full Version : K-W Area: Where to get winter tires installed?

lilcoopr
11-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey Miniacs,

This is directed towards those in the Kitchener-Waterloo area as it\'s regarding my Mum\'s new BMW and MINI.

She\'s picking up her new winter tires from MINI Durham tomorrow in her van (can\'t fit 2 sets in the BMW and MINI at the same time) and I have connections with tire places in the GTA (Kipling Tire) and obviously installation by BMW Durham. But that\'s a loooong drive to come back with 2 cars just for winter tire installation!

Anyone in the area want to earn some extra $$ and install the tires (only if you know what you\'re doing :P)?

Or any suggestions of places to go with decent prices and good quality you can trust? Ya there\'s Canadian Tire and Walmart, but I don\'t really trust their quality of work and don\'t want them to touch our \"nicer\" cars :P)

Let me know please!!!! :)

- Lilcoopr and MommaCoopr

WONGPRSN
11-09-2009, 07:27 PM
There is a wheel shop when you get off highway 85, and get off the University ave. exit. I forget the name, but i see it after 2 sets of lights going west when you get off

I believe the intersection is Marsland Dr. and University Ave East. in the waterloo area. You can\'t miss it, its on the corner. Has a big TOYO tires, and other tire brands advertised.

Hope that helps momma coops and lilcoops

HarryLaserBlue
11-10-2009, 01:26 PM
BAST tire is great.

http://www.basttire.com/

cooperoo
11-10-2009, 03:35 PM
andrew @ beverly tire in cambridge is a super guy....519 621 8440 (they are on hwy 24 only 5 min. from the 401)

don

TripleQ
11-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Are they already mounted in rims? If so I\'d recommend Busy Corner (Allen & Dewitt) for any general repair/maintenance needs. I don\'t think they do tire mounting/balancing though. I trust the guys there to be pretty reasonable with pricing and not to recommend any unnecessary work.