PDA

View Full Version : Coopersport\'s BACK BABY!!!

Coopersport
12-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Hey all you Mod-Heads out there in MINI land!

Your favorite Canadian online MINI dealer is back! – New and Improved! We are under new management, but don’t let that throw you. We have a dedicated team of people who are only too happy to help you reach MINI nirvana (or at least achieve a really cool ride). We have been burning the midnight oil in order to get our house in check and the time has come for us to let you guys know that We’re Back Baby!

We are super stoked about the upcoming year. Coopersport will be launching a brand spanking new line of MINI mods designed by Bimmian (I can’t disclose too much, but you guys here at SOMC will be the first to know. I promise). Also, for all you FACEBOOK fans, in January we will be recruiting for “Team Coopersport”. This group will give you the inside track to special deals, promo’s, events, product, insider info, and a whole lot more that will ONLY be made available to those who are part of “Team Coopersport”. As my little cousin would say “It’s going to be WICKED!” We have so much planned at Coopersport for 2008 our collective head is spinning.

One last thing. For those of you who didn’t know: Coopersport is STILL your cheapest resource for OEM parts in Canada. AND we ship to your door…FOR FREE (Exclusive to SOMC members, just put your SOMC handle in the order comments section and bingo bango)!!!

So keep your 4 on the floor, as we motor into the New Year. It’s what we do best!

Happy Motoring,

Coopersport (http://www.coopersport.ca)

Coopersport
01-12-2008, 02:27 AM
Hey guys, i need to make a slight adjustment to the free shipping i promised SOMC members. Due to the fact that we at Coopersport cannot stop the shipping from being automatically added to the final price upon checkout, we will be offering the shipping cost back to you in the form of an instant rebate. Essentially it\'s the same thing as free shipping just worked out in a round-about way. Please keep in mind though, you still need to give us your SOMC handle in the additional info section to recieve your rebate and there is a weight limit of 25lbs. Other than that, thank you for your belief and loyalty to Coopersport.

Motor On...Motor Well...Just Motor!

Coopersport (http://www.coopersport.ca/)