PDA

View Full Version : Product for black trim

jeffhenc
12-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Before the site switched over, someone posted about a good product for black trim. Of course I didn\'t write it down, so now when I\'m trying to remember, I can\'t!
What\'s the best stuff?
Thanks!

zoidjoker
12-24-2007, 03:34 PM
jeffhenc wrote:

Before the site switched over, someone posted about a good product for black trim. Of course I didn\'t write it down, so now when I\'m trying to remember, I can\'t!
What\'s the best stuff?
Thanks!

I think the product you are trying to remember is called \"Black Wow\". I never used it so I wouldn\'t be able to tell you how effective it is or where you can get it from.

azureus
12-24-2007, 04:51 PM
Black wow or black to black seem to be the favs

sudzmcs
12-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Hey!

I have used forever black on plastic trim pieces on my many jeeps and finally on the MINI last summer. They are a PIA to apply because they are so messy but makes a huge difference in the look of the trim. Gives the plastic trim a nice deep black non glossy look and there is no upkeep like back to black or armor all.

I found the item on EBAY.

I know coopersport used to carry a very similar product also. I cannot remember the name.

Regards,
Josh

Xiek
12-27-2007, 05:45 PM
black wow is really good, cleans as well... and takes the wax off after a waxing of your black trim pieces...

I am not sure if coopersport is the official supplier or markertoo...

Octane guy from NAM is the guy that made it.. he told his dad what he wanted and his dad is a chemist and he made it.. and all I can say is WOW.. it is a really good product.. Pooch has used it too.

I picked mine up at the Dragon not sure how to get it online...

I will be at AMVIV in March and the Dragon in May, so I can pick up some then. It will be there for sure... well 90% they will be being sold at both events...