PDA

View Full Version : Stolen: Four 5 spoke Bullet wheels: FALSE ALARM

Rockies
02-25-2008, 10:57 PM
Just a heads up for everyone, my R91 wheels with Pirelli run flats mounted were stolen from my condo parking garage today. If anyone sees a too good to be true set for sale, let me know.

EDIT: I just got back from security. The building manager had them moved to a storage room without telling me. Didn\'t think they should be there. No call, no note, no nothing.

Heart rate returning to normal, thanks for the support.

kania
02-25-2008, 11:17 PM
do u have pics of the rims ?

kyriian
02-25-2008, 11:17 PM
Rockies wrote:

Just a heads up for everyone, my R91 wheels with Pirelli run flats mounted were stolen from my condo parking garage today. If anyone sees a too good to be true set for sale, let me know.

wow! bastards!

i\'d keep an eye out on any public trading forums, kijiji, ebay, toronto civics, vwvortex, etc. etc.

ill be keeping an eye out for ya

for those who aren\'t aware of what the R91 bullets look like:
http://www.libraryofmotoring.info/wheels/wheel5spokebulletsilver.jpg

-Herman

Fei
02-25-2008, 11:22 PM
OMG, that\'s really bad. Was there any frame damage? Did you have wheel-locks on the rims?

Rockies
02-25-2008, 11:28 PM
Fei - Oh no, they weren\'t on the car. They were stacked up behind. I am on my winters now.

I guess I shouldn\'t have left them there, but I figured this was a pretty high security building and you can\'t exactly easily walk off with 4 wheels and tires. There are security cameras, I will see if they got anything.

Thanks for the advice Herman, I will keep an eye on those sites.

kania
02-25-2008, 11:30 PM
im always on vortex too ill keep an eye out for u