PDA

View Full Version : CNET TV: 2011 MINI Clubman

vereinmann
08-04-2011, 06:15 PM
http://cnettv.cnet.com/2011-mini-clubman-john-cooper-works/9742-1_53-50109068.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=CNETTV

Rippen7
08-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Not a bad video.. although it makes me nervous about the one im picking up tomorrow, he didnt have many nice things to say about it lol.

Here\'s hoping i\'m happy with it! =P

2mini4U
08-05-2011, 02:42 AM
this guy doesn\'t even know specs for the jcw... Idiot

Xiek
08-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Rippen7 wrote:

Not a bad video.. although it makes me nervous about the one im picking up tomorrow, he didnt have many nice things to say about it lol.

Here\'s hoping i\'m happy with it! =P

I think you will be, just talk to any ACTUAL OWNER of a clubman and ask their opinion...

I don\'t think he likes MINI in general, based on his comment about the bubbles and roundness of the interior... and his quibble about the (optional) graphics at the end.

And he\'s older, they usually don\'t like GUI interfaces too much either. He can\'t remember what a picture stands for? I\'m sure he would if it was his daily driver.

I am sure that when he started driving, he had to look at the pedals and think about where he had to place his feet too... (Right,ok, so it\'s clutch is on the left, brake in the middle, and gas on the right, I got it now)