PDA

View Full Version : Brightside 2013 Wheel Refinishing Groupbuy

brightside
01-09-2013, 05:40 PM
almost forgot aobut my Mini friends! don't know how i did that! I copy and pasted this from another site.

Hi everyone.

The groupbuy will start at 10 sets and will use 15 and 20 as cutoff points for additional discounts. All wheel refinishing includes all prep work required and all that is required from you is the tire dismounting before drop off. We will handle the rest.

Base price pricing will be on in stock colours that we carry (and there is quite a few so you will not be limited in colour choice) and any special order colour will be subjected to a surcharge on a case by case basis. I will use 17x7" wheels as the wheel size to base pricing on but any size wheel can be part of the group buy. Contact me for more detials for different sizes.

Here is the prcing structure:

10+ sets: $380
15+ sets: $340
20+ sets: $300

All prices are applicable to HST.

For different size wheels, multi piece wheels and custom colours i will apply the same percentage discount to the regular price so that no one gets left out of this groupbuy!

The groupbuy deadline Jan 18/13. I will need a $100 deposit by this date which can be paid by paypal or EMT or in person at the shop. After which you can bring your wheels at any point during the winter/spring at your convenience. We will quote turnaround time at the time of drop off depending on our workload.

Your name will be added to the list once deposit has been received.

This group buy is taking place across multiple forums so reaching the 20 sets will happen pretty quickly as did previous years so don't sit back and wait

For all inquiries please email me at mike@brightsidecustoms.com. I'd much rather email for communication than PM's so that i can save all email communication with for future reference and i'm much quicker responding and managing communication that method.

1. Andrew Grove
2. Trystan Wells
3. Eric Valadas
4. Charles Kisielewski
5. Charles Kisielewski

eberlym
01-10-2013, 06:08 PM
Can you please expand on what service is included?
I am assuming this is four (4) wheels, complete restoration including straightening, any dents, prep. and then a paint job in the colour of your choice?

Somewhat related; the wheels I have were painted in somebodies garage with a spray bomb and suffer from the paint being removed by un/installation of the tires.
Is this a common problem?

brightside
01-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Thanks for joining the groupbuy Matt!

We've hit 10 people as of today. Lets keep it going.
1. Andrew Grove
2. Trystan Wells
3. Eric Valadas
4. Charles Kisielewski
5. Charles Kisielewski
6. Matthew Eberly
7. Adrian Coimbra
8. Marko Franjic
9. Helder
10. Mike Novilles

brightside
01-16-2013, 06:59 PM
1. Andrew Grove
2. Trystan Wells
3. Eric Valadas
4. Charles Kisielewski
5. Charles Kisielewski
6. Matthew Eberly
7. Adrian Coimbra
8. Marko Franjic
9. Helder
10. Mike Novilles
11. Charles Leung
12. Charles Leung
13. Sebastien Polikar
14. Sebastien Polikar

Were at 14 people! 6 more to go!

eberlym
04-22-2013, 11:37 AM
I had a set of older S-lites powder coated in flat black. The prep and new coating smoothed out some curb rash in the process.
The mechanics complemented the work done while they installed the tires: asked which shop it was, and commented on the lack of chipping while on the tire installer.

So these turned out really nicely, and are on the car now and look really sharp. Well done Brightside!