PDA

View Full Version : Its been a while...... but its that time again!!!!!!! You dont want to miss out!!!!

amistry
03-21-2013, 02:50 PM
WASSUP SOMC?!?!?!?!?

First and foremost, this weather is messed up lol!!

Ok down to business!! Im not going to bore you all with a nice lil startup line which then leads into the sale and then questions... Instead, Im going to list whats on sale, and If anyone is TRUELY interested in the product, I will do my best to put it at a price we both can agree on. Just an FYI, I am going waaaayyyy below my cost!!

ITS THE MINI VAUGHAN WEST SPRING CLEANUP SALE!!!

1. Brakes (as a complete set, front and rear/front/rear) are on sale, below the SOMC discount price, in the past, some members have saved close to 60%, and if any of you that are reading this that have taken advantage, please do not hesitate to comment on your experience. <<<Again, I will need the LAST 7 digits of your VIN for any orders!!>>> This DOES NOT INCLUDE THE JCW UPGRADE BRAKES!!

2. Wiper Blades, are only $32 for the complete front set, compared to your regular discount $36.....compared to the over the counter full retail of $45.... Front and Rears are both on sale, please call or email me for a quote or to order.

3. Roof Racks, Bike Carriers, Ski/Snowboard Carriers, Car Covers all on sale!!

4. All accessories are at a 15-20% markdown

5. OIL CHANGE - Reg over the counter $65.00 for parts alone, SOMC discount $48.00 Oil filter/gasket and 5L of CASTROL 5W30 Synthetic Oil

6. All Car Cleaning solutions are on sale

7. All Steel Wheel Winter Tire Packages are on sale!!! Please call for more information and stock!

Also, come and check out our new lifestyle inventory in the Service Department. The new MINI GP Rims (on display in service), annnddd THE NEW 2013 MINI PACEMAN!!!

Limited quantity available, all orders are to be prepaid. Please contact me via Email or Phone, its difficult for me to login everyday and PM's dont come to my work email address.

Summers just around the corner, get yourself suited up for the upcoming HOT weather!!!

Until next time SOMC - KEEP IT MINI!!!

Amit
905 663 8041
amistry@minivaughanwest.com
MINI VAUGHAN WEST

P.S: SOON TO COME : 2013 MINI SUMMER TIRE PACKAGES

capp2008
03-22-2013, 08:50 AM
I took advantage of this brake special late last summer, and yes, I saved almost 60%. I installed the front set soon after purchase and I still have the rear waiting to go (which the sensor indicates I have about 12K KMs left).
Thx again Amit.

Miniac
03-22-2013, 07:51 PM
picked up my complete set of brakes today :)

AliceCooper06
04-05-2013, 07:20 PM
What is the warranty on OEM brake parts?