PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cruises????

MiniMan
02-17-2014, 11:45 PM
Just throwin it out there but anybody interested in having a small cruise night in the halton hills,Hamilton or Mississauga area sometime soon???? winters been way too long this year and looking at getting out there as soon as the weather get better:cool:... I luv to meet some more mini enthusiasts!

RLM
02-18-2014, 09:00 AM
So Down. Im in hamilton so anywhere near there is good for me

jamez
02-18-2014, 10:56 AM
That's what MOE is/was all about (bringing it closer to us in the Hamilton area), but honestly it was a lot of work to put together.

I hear there's a "Westenders" thing. They get together more often. I don't know anything about it, but I have a feeling it's the group of SOMC that meets in the Ancaster area. Perhaps someone can weigh in on that, or you can find more by searching for it on this site.

Spring for me will involve significant suspension work. The car is running like a champ but it's also showing its' age. Perhaps we should have a get-together for repairs/modifications/upgrades? My lift should be here soon, that should make things a bit easier.

Pop yourselves on the SOMC Google map, and update your profiles with locations so we can see where we all are.

kjm
02-18-2014, 02:00 PM
Count me in. Hamilton mountain here.

jamez
02-18-2014, 02:38 PM
okay somewhat of a cross-post... but perhaps you may want to weigh in here:
http://www.somc.on.ca/showthread.php?7110-Feeler-Repair-Mod-Installation-lt-party-gt-Hamilton-area

RLM
02-19-2014, 06:54 PM
The westenders meet approximately every other week and go for a little cruise than to a pub for some food and a pint. Find us on Facebook.

HINT: Were meeting this thursday (tomorrow) the 20th at MINI Oakville at 7pm (cruise starts at 8)

SicSol
02-19-2014, 10:06 PM
Once my car in out for the shop - I'm definitely in for a cruise or coffee meet.

Steelz21
02-23-2014, 09:07 AM
I am watching this one too, some great roads around here but I may need to dig my car out of the garage if this snow doesn't stop soon. I also have a little work to do on my car before it comes out.
I am in Jerseyville

Andy

MiniMan
03-01-2014, 11:43 PM
Wow! I haven't had a chance to check the post since I posted it but I like the responses :) sounds like we may be able to set something up in the Hamilton area.. Im just outside Georgetown but have no problems makin the run out to Hamilton for a cruise and coffee meet...I like Jamez Idea for repairs mods and upgrades meet since everyone probably got sumthing they wana do before summer hits.. I guess guys chime in on when would be good and well try and set a date that works for all of us !

MiniMan
03-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Awww man sorry got to this post too late I really need to check it more often....RLM I don't have facebook right now just curious are you having another one soon?

jamez
03-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Wow! I like Jamez Idea for repairs mods and upgrades meet since everyone probably got sumthing they wana do before summer hits..

Yup the event is taking off check it out at:
http://www.somc.on.ca/showthread.php?7138-Mini-Mod-Day-1-Hamilton