PDA

View Full Version : FS: Whalen/Coopersport Shift Knob

macman
06-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Hey guys. Up for sale is a one-of-a-kind Whalen Shift Machine Coopersport.ca Shift Knob for 02-06 or Convertible.

I had this knob custom made a couple years ago for my MINI when I owned Coopersport.ca. I salvaged it off the \'04 MCS before letting her go. Since it does not fit my new \'08 I\'m hoping it finds a new home and help finance a new Whalen for the new ride.

I paid $150 USD plus shipping for this. It is polished stainless steel with the Coopersport.ca logo engraved in the top. It is in PERFECT condition. No scratches, mars, nicks, nothing.

Please PM me if interested.

I also have an assortment of other miscellaneous pieces off the old car. Some stock stuff like MCS Sport Suspension Sway Bar and Springs. OEM Intercooler. OEM Chili Red Hood Scoop. Aftermarket Carbon Fiber Hood Scoop. Pro-Clip left and right downtube pillar mounts. Parts of OEM Air Intake. Some interior silver trim rings. A COOPRSPRT European Licence Plate and Euro Mount. goMINIgo Tow Hook Plate Mount. A custom-made Tow Hook Camera Mount. I know there some more small things, OEM and aftermarket, some new, some used, kicking around in the garage as well. I will compile a full list over the weekend. If you\'re interested in any of the stuff I\'ve already thought of please shoot me a PM.

Cheers,
Jason.

supercuper
06-26-2008, 07:48 PM
PM sent.

Alex:lol:

Karateman
06-27-2008, 08:54 PM
Posting pics would help a great deal.

Send me scan of the shift knob and let me know what how much ur asking for it?

macman
06-27-2008, 09:41 PM
Tried posting the pics. Like everyone else the forum no like.

I want over $100 for a perfect custom knob that cost me over $160.

Cheers,
J.