PDA

View Full Version : How\'s this for a WICKED DEAL! JCW Tuning Kit SALE!

MINI_Georgian
07-10-2008, 02:44 PM
After some conversations with MINI Canada we are finally able to offer current MINI Owners a Special Promotion!

From now until September 30th, 2008 MINI Canada is offering R56 MINI Cooper S owners the opportunity to JCW their ride for only $1999.50 INCLUDING installation!!

This includes the full JCW Tuning Kit with JCW ECU Management, JCW Exhaust and JCW Intake AND installation for only $1999.50! Remember, this not only gives you the power but also the prestige of owning an exclusive JCW MINI along with the piece of mind that the kit carries the same complete warranty as the rest of your MINI. And did I mention resale value?? It can even be residualized on a new lease!

If you would like to demo a JCW give us a call.

If you would like more information regarding the JCW Tuning Kit give me a call or PM me.

If you would like to schedule an installation time give me a call or PM me.

I hope this is of interest to some of you out there. I heard rumblings a little while ago about the price of the kit in Canada vs. the US and I\'m excited to finally get you what you wanted for a killer price!

Cheers,
Jason.

MINI_Georgian
07-16-2008, 02:34 PM
There have been some questions and non-moderators can\'t reply in this forum so I have opened a new JCW Tuning Kit Thread to post freely in.

If you have any questions regarding the JCW Tuning Kit or this Special Promotion please see this thread...

JCW Tuning Kit Thread (http://www.somc.on.ca/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=36&func=view &catid=4&id=7429#7429/)

Cheers,
Jason.