Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Google Map to all things SOMC related

Re: Google Map to all things SOMC related

Quote Originally Posted by Gergggggihad View Post
    I live in Waterloo Ontario. Looking for a mechanic that is reputable and reliable and can do standard vehicle serving on a 1979 Right-hand drive Mini.
    I recommend going to Foreign Automotive in Kitchener. They do all the work on my Mini. They only work on german cars. Their equipment is top off the line. They also have a touchless tire machine which wont damage your rims and they have a laser alignment machine also. Their prices are good and their service is excellent. They do alot of peformance work also including custom exhausts and tunes. They can also get any part from ECS because they make a trip there every month. If you end up going to check them out let them know Faiz with the Mini sent you.
    They're located on 35 Bleams Road, Kitchener, Ontario
    2008 Hardtop Cooper S- Chilli Red
    Forge- Intercooler, Hot Side Boost Hose, & BOV NM Engineering- Cold Side Boost Hose & Torque Arm Insert BSH- Oil Catch Can & Boost Tap
    Alta- Intake & Turbo Blanket M7 Tuning- Strut Tower Brace & Ram2 Hood Scoop Custom 2.5" Turboback Battle Tuning Stage 3

I have always had great service with these guys for aftermarket performance parts for other cars....haven't spoken with about Mini gear yet, only had the car for just over a month. But time is coming.

Performance Improvements - Hamilton
    Address: 1515 Upper Ottawa St, Hamilton, ON L8W 3J4
    Phone: (905) 574-6940

I am located in Smithville, but having trouble adding to the map. Not a big deal though....

Keep up the great work

FWIW, I'm always updating this with information (in this case adding our newest friend: Randy from www.chrome2envy.com who creates custom metal fabrication, and artwork