Thread: Mini invasion 2017

Mini invasion 2017

There is some new information about MINI INVASION 2017!

Dates are not confirmed yet, but it looks it will be la province du Quebec, in Montreal, during the fall sometime.

To keep updated watch out here, also go sign up here to get more info when they release it! http://mini.ca/en/discover/mini-even...JtNWpKT3hIUiJ9

Re: Mini invasion 2017

Got the email from Mini Canada last Friday and had registered as well. This is my first time joining the Mini Invasion.. so I'm really excited..

Hey. Got the email last week as well, registered over the weekend. Hotels are super expensive in the area @ $200 for the night. Hopefully the weather is good!

The last two invasions were a lot of fun, but last year MINI really ramped it up. Montreal should be a blast! There is a really dedicated community there. Unfortunately for me I am not going. Looking forward to seeing everyone's pics.

I'd love to participate. Hoping for the best and looking forward to seeing some photos, too.

Mini Invasion 2017 is just around the corner.. anyone here whose joining that will start from Mini Durham?

Cool Re: Mini invasion 2017

We will be there!
    Just dipped the Mini matte black in time for the event!!

I should be there for the start at MINI Durham.